Sunday, July 5, 2009

Another bridesmaid came to town!

So, I just wrote about Paige coming, then last week Amy came too! She is another of my friends from elementary school. She's awesome and its fun to get together when she comes to town. She and Ryan currently live in Denver. He is in school getting ready to be a dermatologist. Aim is an elementary school teacher and I bet she is one of the best. I can tell by the way she interacts with my kids. Usually when she comes to town we do girls night out type stuff with our high school friends gang, but it was fun to have her over for lunch one Thursday this time. My kids really liked her right away despite not having seen her for about a year and a half. She was nice to play games like Polly Pocket Uno with us too. Again, no current pictures unfortunately. I was happy she came though!

No comments: