Sunday, July 5, 2009

Softball Mondays

Our Monday nights still look like this. It's probably the highlight of Danny's week and we like to go too! This year we haven't gone to an many as other years because of school the next day, but we have been to a few so far this summer and probably will go from here on out.

Danny as short stop

Danny at bat!

Christian and Zane contemplating the tiger underneath them.

Laurie and V such cute fans of their dads!

Grant and I are big fans too! Too bad I so frequently forget to watch the game.

V and C looking like the best of pals watching their dad.

1 comment:

KaseyQ said...

Cute pics, Brooke! We missed you on Monday night. My mom, sister, dad, and stepmom were all there with us at the game so we actually watched and cheered- the second game was pretty close! It was a lot of fun.

I wanted to also apologize about missing Christian's party last week. The kids had so much fun playing with the invitation that it got lost in the depths of Audrey's room and I didn't find it until today when I was cleaning. I had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday at 2:45 anyway, so it probably wouldn't have worked out, but I felt bad for not at least RSVPing. It's been such a crazy couple of weeks! I hope you guys had fun.

Love ya!