Tuesday, November 9, 2010

PTA fall festival

I spent some time working on this, not tooooo hard... but still... I wanted to take some pictures of the kids enjoying the fruit of our (the PTA's) labors.  It was fun for the kids that came and brought in money for the school's teacher grant program.

 Christian in a sack race
 Victoria's teacher, Mrs. Venable, came and volunteered at the cake walk. V was glad to see her.
 The kids had fun at the cake walk, but didn't win a cake.
 Grant decorated this cute pumpkin.
 Chistian liked the Longwood Athletes. Longwood supplied a ton of our volunteers- athletes and sororities. The high school's NHS volunteered too. Really great community support.
 Lollipop game. Danny made that for me too. 

We also made ghost cans to knock over, and a duck game. Lots of posters and prep work too. I sold food most of the time, but made sure I had time to hang out with the fam when they came. It was fun.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Great job Brooke!