Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mom and Katherine (2 weeks)

Thank you, Courtney (Courtney Vogel Photography ), for encouraging me to be in a few shots with Katherine! I told her that I didn't really want to be in any, but she suggested a couple. A couple of these were posed, but mostly she took them when I didn't even notice that she was taking them. I really love them! It was awesome that Katherine's room got such good light too because I love the nursery background. I am really glad to have these and think that with time I will be even more glad to look back at myself as a mother of little ones. I really love my children, and especially love the newborn stage, so thank you for preserving that sentiment!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Liz said...

Awww...love these pics!! So sweet! Cute nursery, too.

carrie @ the boonie life said...

Those are gorgeous pictures! So glad that you were in them, too. What a little sweetie she is. Congratulations!!

KaseyQ said...

Oh, Brooke, these are so precious! I have a friend who is going to do a maternity and newborn shoot with me this summer. I can't wait! What a beautiful mommy and baby!!!

Ioana said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

jaredandjen said...

Katherine is adorable and you look amazing as always. You are so beautiful. Congratulations on the new baby!

Mom said...

I love all of these photos! Katherine is so darn cute and you are beautiful, my daughter! It is going to be hard to just choose one!