Monday, May 14, 2012

Harbor Inn!!

Have you ever heard my kids talk about Harbor Inn?
They talk about it a lot. They went with Danny several months or maybe a year ago and loved it! So, on our Spring Break we went to Harbor in while in Lynchburg, VA (yep, not by a harbor or a beach). We went to Amazement Square, but everyone wanted me to experience this fun, inexpensive seafood restaurant.
I am not a seafood fan, but I enjoyed vegetables and hushpuppies while everyone else enjoyed sharing a huge seafood platter. Not going to lie- the restaurant was pretty cool inside, especially for a kid. Thanks for sharing your fun with me guys!
And as a side note. I have always wanted to have a cute, coordinated, neatly dressed family. I believe though as our family grows and the kids become more independent, that is not likely to happen. Sad reality. We may not look the way that I had hoped, but at least we are happy. Danny and I were discussing this the other day. If we are messy and that is one of our (ok, my- we all know that Danny does not care about clothes at all!) biggest worries, we must have a lot to be thankful for. Just wanted to document for my children in the future, that I did not select their outfits.

No comments: