Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mother's Day Pampering

I have such wonderful kids! I was really spoiled on Mother's Day. They were so good to me! I often feel like a terrible mom, so they are so sweet to genuinely think otherwise. I really love my children and am thankful to be their mom.
a giant card from the kids
a special basket from V
New Zumba shoes from Danny and the kids
A cute card that Christian made at school
Katherine was adorable as always.
Victoria cleaned her room.
I was also showered with homemade cards and a special bag that the kids made at Primary!
 
 My mom gave me some sweet flowers too!
Danny made a nice dinner for my mom and I. (My dad was in Salt Lake for some church stuff). I made a cheesecake. We were glad to share the day with her. She is a great mom and grandma and we love her so much! We love Danny's mom too and were able to spend time with her the day before. 

1 comment:

Mom said...

Love the pics! Glad you had a good mother's day. I know V was especially proud of her basket that she made for you! And how about that clean room?! thanks for including me in your Mother's day. It meant alot to me.