Monday, May 14, 2012

My birthday!

I had a great birthday this year! I had lunch with Maria and Jaclyn and Emma and Grant and Katherine. My friend Pam stopped by later in the day. I taught Zumba in the late afternoon. These are pics from right when I came home, so I am a little sweaty.Danny and the kids showered me with presents! A stuff sack for my sleeping bag from Katherine. 
A new coat from Grant
a new mp3 player from Christian(Yeah for craigslist!)
and a coat from V(they were bogo).

Thanks Danny and kids! Then, we went to El Patron. I love Mexican food. Then we put the kids to bed and I had my Monday night out with my girlfriends. We watched Dancing with the stars at Jenn's house and they had sundaes for my birthday! So sweet!

Then, later in the week I got to celebrate with my mom. We went to Home Goods and I picked out cushions for the wicker on the porch. I love them. We also ate lunch at California Pizza Kitchen which was delicious.

Thanks family and friends for celebrating my birth. I am thankful to have you in my life.


No comments: