Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween prep

Things were busy at our house the week of Halloween. We tend to have 1 or 2 things going on every evening. This particular week seemed crazy, but we were able to get some things accomplished too. 

Victoria made herself a costume without any help. 
I made 10 dozen pumpkin spice cupcakes with cream cheese frosting on Thursday. I needed help! My friend, Shiloh was awesome and helped me frost them! She is better at that sort of thing than I am and I needed some tips. She stayed and helped me put them into cups and bags too. I was thankful! Then, later, my friend, Hilary, came over and helped me tie on the tags and spoons. Major help! These were mainly for the teachers and staff at Carrollton, Grant's school, but I made a few extra dozen to bring to the church party and to bring to Christian and Victoria's teachers.


Victoria and Christian helped me that night by making dinner too. It was cute.
I finished with the treats around Midnight and delivered them to the teachers the next morning. I think they enjoyed them. 

1 comment:

Pam said...

You are always so busy! I'm sure the teachers appreciated your treats!