Sunday, November 1, 2015

These boys add a bit of extra excitement to my mornings

This year and last I watched  a few boys before school. Sometimes on half days and snow days too.  I watch Elijah every morning except Thursday and Kaden and Ethan come on mornings when their mom needs to work. That is usually 1-2 times during the school week. She is a nurse and works weekends mainly. It is a pretty good gig. We have to get up a bit earlier and it can be a little hectic some mornings, but for the most part is has been great. I love all three boys. They all get along with my kids and I like their parents too, so we are very lucky! 

Honestly, a lot of mornings they read or play quietly. Some mornings we all watch funny youtube videos like Rhett and Link, Good Mythical Morning, or Studio C. I love it because I think those ones are all funny too. The other day I introduced them to Mr. Bean. We have had some nice breakfasts together too. Occasionally, we play hide and seek or uno attack. Our game of the month has been, "Find the Ghost."  Basically, 1 person hides a ghost and they all go look for it. Whoever finds it gets to hide it next. Simple fun. 



I like watching this crew. The extra money is coming in handy too. Christmas covered.

I better start thinking about a November game! 

No comments: