Sunday, November 29, 2015

Qq Queen preschool and more November preschool crafts

We had a royal preschool the other day, but I forgot to take pictures until the very end during the end of a craft and stations. Prior to these pictures we learned about the moon/crescent shape, the color purple, the number 9, and queens and fairy tales.  It was one of those days when I had too much prepared and we didn't get to do everything and a few things didn't go as planned. That can be frustrating, but it can also be a good thing. 

One thing that was surprising, was that the girls really enjoyed making a picture out of a moon shapes. Katherine made a butterfly. Zori did too. I wish I had taken pictures of the others. They all turned out so cute. Khloe's was a bridge scene with a rainbow and moon. Eleanor impressed us by drawing a really great crescent shape without even needing the paper.

perler beads on pipe cleaners
 Queen dress up. I love most Melissa and Doug products and plan to keep and use them with my grandkids one day.
 Grant and Kate in the princess tent(which we won at a pizza bingo one year)
 Katherine took the queen thing pretty seriously. This is the ensemble that she chose the following day. Seriously, this girl is sassy. She is also starting to like to choose her own clothes sometimes. Luckily, she likes me to get out her outfit sometimes too.
 And later in the week, she decorated her Q queen.  I love the face, especially the cheeks! Here it is pictured on the Gallery of fine Art (an awesome Christmas gift from Lorel a couple years ago). Beside it is a cool owl that Grant made!

On the topic of preschool crafts, the crafts that Kate made at the LaRue's and Womack's houses were so cute! I loved displaying them for Thanksgiving. I am so glad for creative and dedicated ladies to do pre-school with!





No comments: