Sunday, November 1, 2015

More joy of the body

Katherine and I have been so busy that we are already a few lessons behind on Joyschool, but we will catch up. The other day we used our sense of touch to feel a lot of things. I put together a tray of all different kinds of things to touch, hot, cold, wet, rough, smooth, etc. Katherine liked the feel of the bumpy cold avocado and the spongy sponge most.
I prefer hot water and soft fabric.
Katherine loves painting and thought finger painting with shaving cream was especially fun.

I like it too. I wrote this message for her.
She asked me to write this one back.
She is super loving. I will love her always too and treasure this special time with her.

I have enjoyed teaching her some new songs too. We are listening to them in the car a lot. She seems to learn them very well with pictures when we are doing class at home.

No comments: