Sunday, June 16, 2019

Father's Day

I made cinnamon rolls and bacon for breakfast for Danny. These are a few of the cute cards that Danny received. I can't find any other pictures of the day, unfortunately. I need some help to jog my memory.
V had this pic on her phone. She told Danny that she wanted to take a pic with him for Father's Day and he immediately put his phone out and took a selfie with her and sweet baby Margot who she was holding.






A few days later I took some pictures of the cards. I am writing this months later and can't remember the presents or what we did for our wonderful dads or anything else. That is why I should keep up and not fall so behind! My memory fails me! Can anyone in the family help me remember? I can edit and add. Same goes for any post!

No comments: