Sunday, June 30, 2019

Leftover June Jumble

I don't know if this video will show up, but I love that Grant is learning to skateboard and also teaching Katherine tricks.
I think it is awesome that my kids love nature and have fun picking flowers and wild onions, even when I find them in piles in the driveway.


Sometimes the house gets bananas and I get overwhelmed and need some help cleaning! EEKK!

When they are good about it, I like to thank them and also reward them intermittently. They love little thank you tokens, such as candy!



Victoria is amazing at hair- braiding, curling, styling, etc. This summer, she cut Katherine's hair and my hair and did an awesome job!  We should take before and after pictures next time!


It was fun to watch Grant's extended baseball season.

He is 27, with the gloves in his pocket.


Crack! Go, Grant go!

So tired!
Another fun activity here was iceblocking down the hill! 



Also, our CO family came that night and we had an awesome few days together! I hope I will find those pics soon!



No comments: