Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Paige and Kids came

So, this is crazy that I don't have many pictures, but Paige and her kids have been here the past couple weeks and we have been able to see them a few of the days that they were here, so we have totally enjoyed hanging out with them too! For any of you who wonder who Paige is... She has been my best friend since I pretended to sneeze, "AH ah ah... CHoo" and threw french fries at her at lunch in the first week of fourth grade. Despite my crazyness, she befriended me. We've been close ever since.

I love when she comes because it is so great to have such a comfortable friend around! We just get each other and it's easy and fun. Plus, the kids, Erin and Victoria and David and Christian pair up really well too. Anya and Grant are too little still, but maybe they'll buddy up in the future. I can't wait till they move back to VA!

Anyway, what we have done together during this trip-
playing here, babysitting Anya, playing at the park, Stony Point Fountains,Tale of Despereaux,
Short Pump Mall, and Paige and I just got to go out alone, so we went to Mexico Restuarant and ate fried ice cream and chips and salsa. We have had a fun time and I could kick myself for not taking pictures. Maybe I will add a few old ones instead. Ha ha! Watch out, Paige!(You got lucky- our scanner is in storage.)

Here are the few pictures I took at Rockwood.

No comments: