Monday, February 13, 2012

Raliegh continued

After our temple time in Raleigh we went with some friends to Cici's pizza. We spent most of our time with some new friends, the Mitchells. That was really fun!  Bro. Mitchell is on the High Council and comes to our branch a lot. And I just met his wife Joann and we hit it off. They got to the temple a few minutes late too, so we did sealings together. Our kids got to know each other too, so they kids had fun sitting together for lunch. Then, a bunch of people from the branch came too. It was really crowded there and we didn't all get to sit together as I had envisioned, but we were able to chat a bit which was nice.

So, the crazy sod fam definitely got our money's worth there! Ok, here I go bragging about my frugality. Grant was free because he is 3. And the night before I signed both Danny and I up for the Cici's club and we each had a b1g1 free coupon. So we paid separately to use both coupons and got 5 for the price of 2 wasn't bad. And this part just sounds awful, but I think Danny probably had like 12+ pieces of pizza and a couple desserts and Christian, our human garbage disposal, also ate 6 slices plus some veggies and desserts. V, Grant and I ate more normal amounts, but still! Sheesh. Not sure why I am sharing this.

Anyway, there is a museum for kids in downtown Raleigh, Marbles Kids Museum , that is reciprocal with CMOR. Since we have a family pass to CMOR, this one was free. It was huge, clean, and pretty awesome! The kids had a great time and we plan to go back again (next time we go to the temple there, I presume). Lots of pics of the kids being kids!
Both making the spraying water sound as they put the fire out.

V as a baby doctor. She would make a great one.
We love that she is our oldest. She is such a good big sister and so mature, gentle, and helpful.

I enjoyed eavesdropping on Christian's phone call.

swimming in the ocean! Fun in flippers.



Nice flips!

They all thought hockey was pretty fun!

Chef Grant was way too busy for  a picture!


It was a very long(remember I am very pregnant), but good day!

No comments: