Monday, February 13, 2012

Update

So, I am not sure why a few of my last posts are out of order, but that is ok. They were all within a week or 2 of each other.

I am proud of myself for catching up on the blog before baby arrives. That was my goal - "catch up on blog before February 20".  There may be another post or two this week because of Valentine's Day or baby preparations, but if not, there should be a new baby update soon!

She will be here really soon! In fact, she will be our earliest baby! And probably smallest because of that. I will be induced on Thursday, February 16th, if I do not have her before. I may or may not go into details about that after she is born. But, I feel really good about this decision and feel like it  will be best for the baby! We are so excited to meet her! Wish us luck and please keep us in your prayers on Thursday! We'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Ioana said...

Good luck on Thursday!!!! We will be praying for you! How lucky you are to get to hold your sweet little baby in just 3 days!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to see lots of pics! Hugs!