Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Fun!

Hi Janelle. I told you we would copy this idea. I saw pics of my brother, sister-in-law and nieces and nephews playing this game and told her we would copy. So, here we are having fun with conversation hearts. Actually a contest to see how many we could stack. I think Danny got 13 or 16. We all had fun though. Thanks for the idea.
Concentrating Christian

Greedy Grant (he isn't really. I am just trying to use alliteration. He did eat a lot though!)

Creative Christian decided that maybe he would rather make artwork than stack them.So, he started to make some flowers.

Dynamite Danny was the winner of the adults.

and Victorious Victoria took the kids' title. Well done.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Looks like you guys were really good at that game! I think Grant and Cameron would have had fun just enjoying the candy together! Can't wait to hear about the baby!