Sunday, July 21, 2013

January 2013

Joy School- Goal striving
 The Little Engine That Could..."I think I can, I think I can!" 
 Group goal of building a tower as tall as the door and the kids that accomplished that goal.


Malia's first day of writing her name!

 Grant's goal was putting together 24 and 48 piece puzzles.
 Gavin's was writing his name!
Felicity learned to write her name too, which is awesome! Because she is almost a full year younger! The picture I took didn't turn out well though. Boo.

 We went to the river house one weekend! (I guess I didn't take many pictures! This blinking one is it! oops! We love being there with grandma and grandpa though!)

  Grant continued to work on puzzles and got much, much better! We were proud of all of his practicing!
 He was proud too.
Katherine learned to really get around by cruising!

 She loved being "so big!"
 Surprisingly, we had some snow, even in Carrollton!
 Christian with a snowball! Watch out!
 The boys enjoyed stomping through the ice together!

 The girls had fun together too!
 Victoria is really into duct tape and we recovered Katherine's high chair with it! It looks much better! I am glad to have such a creative daughter!

2 comments:

The Henrich Family said...

This post makes me miss your family so much. Loved Joy School with your kiddos. Everyone is so grown up.

ANNIE E said...

oh my gosh!!!I LOVED the pic of victoria and cathrine!!!!:) I hope victoria and the family are having a wonderfl summer vacation:)-annie Eng,one of Victorias' bff's:)