Friday, May 13, 2016

K's b-day

Katherine picked heart donuts of her birthday breakfast. 
She sure had a happy morning.
and an early start to the day.

She wore a shirt with cupcakes on it for her big day. Her siblings gave her cards, hugs, and attention.
They also pooled their money and bought her a new "Addy!" She lost her favorite doll and this one looks almost exactly the same! She was thrilled.
Danny and I gave her some new wooden blocks. She is quite creative with them and loves building. We also gave her some magnetic blocks.
Katherine is going to be an awesome 4 year old. She is seriously so sweet and fun and loving. I am so thankful that she and I get to spend our days together. I can't help but worry about how much I will miss her when she goes to school. I have missed all of them so much when they leave for such a large chunk of the day, but she will be my last to leave. I am savoring each precious moment with this girl because I know that the next year and a half until kindergarten will fly by!

No comments: