Friday, May 13, 2016

Nutcracker

We enjoyed seeing the State Ballet of Virginia's, Richmond Ballet's, Nutcracker in December at Chrystler Hall in Norfolk. Several years ago, while attending a Richmond Ballet workshop, I filled out a survey expressing interest in the company. This past summer, I was contacted and invited to attend a focus group to discuss and view advertisements for the company. It was actually a lot of fun. I invited my friend, Kris, to come with me. We enjoyed a night at the Chrystler Museum and California Pizza Kitchen afterward. We were paid for our time and also given tickets to the Nutcracker. Kris moved, so gave me her tickets. It was fun to take my girls. It was Katherine's first ballet! We were glad to be able to bring Victoria's sweet friend, Samantha, too! 


Katherine enjoyed it quite a bit and even danced during intermission.

I think V and Samantha enjoyed it too!



No comments: