Thursday, March 12, 2020

Corona Virus Worry

There has been a lot of talk about a new virus in the news the last couple weeks. I feel very blessed to have a good supply of food at home in the basement. On Monday, my normal grocery day, I bought enough milk, produce and other perishables to last for a couple weeks. I went again for a few more items on Thursday and people are definitely hearing about it and stocking up now. The stores are starting to be picked over. It is very unsettling to see in person. We are hearing about people hoarding hand sanitizer and toilet paper. It seems like bread, milk, eggs, flour, frozen veggies, and more are in short supply too. Again, I am very thankful that we shop ahead and that we have followed our church leaders' direction to be prepared with a three month supply.



No comments: