Saturday, March 14, 2020

Pi Day

Since we were home, we could have a really great Pi day celebration! I keep meaning to have people over for a pi day pie party and never have, so this will be our year!

V helped me plan and decorate last night.
She also made a schedule, which went alone with what we discussed.

 Not necessarily in order...
We had a game measuring circumferences and diameters of round household objects to see who could get closest to Pi. Christian was most precise in his measuring. 

We also listened to the 100 digits of pi song! They mock me, but  now know at least "3.14159..."

Katherine and I listened to this book too. Sir Cumference and the Dragon of Pi .

We played a game with tenzi dice and wound up playing regular tenzi too. 

We also played a game to see how many words that we could come up with that started with pi. We came up with some good ones. Pilfer was probably my best, but would believer that I missed pig?

 Katherine and I made a peach pie using peaches that my friend, Kathryn, and I canned last year.


Unrelated, we found that Grant's first bean seed sprouted.



Pi pizzas for dinner.

Haha, I think she liked it more than she is letting on!








P

No comments: