Saturday, January 15, 2011

CMOR and Legendary Santa

We saw Santa on Christmas Eve again this year, but this year we planned it that way since it is becoming a tradition. 
The kids were pretty funny playing with these lolipops. Although, I only let them for a minute because I quickly noticed that they were supposed to be stuck in pots. My kids didn't pull them out, but I told them I think we better put them back. They probably aren't to play with. Can't you just see kids hitting each other on the head with these suckers?

Of course we took turns standing in line, but it was really fun when it was time to go in! Here is the elf telling us that Santa would be back soon. The kids thought that it was funny when she asked, "Are you ready to see Santa?..... I can't hear you. I think I have a little toy dust in my ear!"
Christian was ready to see the man in red!
Victoria took this picture of him coming out of the chimney! Cool shot, huh?
The kids talked to the snow queen, who was very beautiful and kind.
And then the children talked to Santa! They asked for-
"toys"-Grant
"a baby alive doll"- Victoria
"Zhu zhu pet"- Christian

Santa was so jolly and said he would do his best and "Remember, old Santa loves you."

No comments: