Saturday, January 15, 2011

Snowballs and Snowmonsters...and other snow fun!

My boys were so cute playing in the snow! Victoria was in Williamsburg with Danny's parents that weekend so it was me and the boys. As usual, they had a blast in the snow! I played with them for a while too, but like watching and taking pictures too.

 Can you see Grant's smile? He had never had a snowball fight, but it was sooo up his alley!

 Christian used this scooped shovel as a catapult.
 Good one, Christian!

 Snow!
 I might frame this one, love it!
 Love these fellows.
 
And this would be the snow monster that I was referring to! He kept sticking his face in the snow, growling and saying, "Me snow monster!" It was hilarious, but scared me too- I didn't want him to get frostbite. He didn't.

3 comments:

Paige said...

great pics! It is always good to catch up with you guys, be it through facebook or blogs :) You should really frame that one, its super cute!

Lorel said...

Those are some really great snow pictures! Danny is very bright. haha

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Yeah, Danny is very bright, every snow I beg him to not wear it! He doesn't wear it out and about though, thankfully! He got it for football games at James River. He and the administrators and athletic staff had to wear them.