Saturday, January 15, 2011

These boys!

The other night, Danny was working and I was giving the boys a bath. They were being sooooo wild, and I was getting so frustrated and mad. But, then I noticed that they weren't really being that bad, just wild and silly. I just wasn't in on the mood they were sharing, I guess. But, they get each other sometimes. They somehow just started cracking up- the uncontrollable kind of laughter that you just can't stop. I will never really know what it was all about. But it was funny and even though I was getting pretty annoyed for a while there, I did realize that it was cute and that they really love each other and are friends and like I mentioned earlier,  they get each other. So, I am thankful for that. Here are a couple pictures I took to try to capture the hilarity of the bathtime.

No comments: