Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dinnertime!

I send notes on my kids napkins in their lunchboxes everyday, just like my mom did for us. So, sometimes V and Christian write or draw on the napkins too. They are so cute. Christian is learning to sound things out and write. So these are some examples of his early writing on napkins. 
I am a prince. (for himself)
You are a prince for a princess (for dad. He knows how to spell you, but I guess is text savy too?)
 I think you are the cutest baby I know. (for Grant)
I am glad you are here. Love, Christian (for Victoria who just got back from her weekend in Williamsburg)
I love you, Mom. (for me - with a flying angel picture- how cute is that!)

And the fam at dinner (it is a Sunday and I guess we never changed out of our church clothes) And a yummy stew that Danny made for dinner.



3 comments:

Ioana said...

What a cute idea with the napkin messages! And I love Christian's messages. SO sweet!

Lorel said...

That is really adorable. I love it when kids are just learning to spell. He did a great job! and you are such a good mom to write them notes every day!

Mom said...

Nice to see all of the updates!
Cute!