Friday, June 12, 2009

Bathtime getting better

Why would Grant not like bath time? Hmm?

I'm kidding! Actually, he didn't mind baths for the first month or 2 of his life, but then he became scared. He did not like lying down in water, so we bathed him in the shower. But, he has tolerated/enjoyed his baths again lately and we are thrilled! We think that having Christian in there helps, even if he does pour water on his head.

He puts toys on his head too.

I just think Christian is cute.

OK, this isn't the best quality picture ever, but I got a picture of him splashing so I had to post it. (He had been afraid to touch it really.) He will have lots of water exposure this summer though, so I think he is going to learn to really love it.

1 comment:

Ioana said...

I'm glad he likes it now. Zach went through that too. He was scared to even touch the water, so bathtime was a nightmare! Now he loves his baths. I'm not sure what made him change his mind.