Sunday, June 14, 2009

Christian's Joy School Graduation

We had a fun time at the Joy School graduation at our house last week! We enjoyed a sweet and simple cookout before the graduation.

Cake and ice cream make them joyful and in Christian's case-ready to make a funny face.

Some of my favorite former Joy School graduates were in attendance and looked as cute as ever.

Christian and Sam in their caps! Such smart cute boys. I got to present Sam with his diploma and report card.

Laurie was such a smart sweet student too!



Drea presented Christian his report card and diploma. He was so proud.


The graduates sang two songs, "I've Got Joy!" and the"Joy School Pep Song." Both were pretty cute.


Teachers and Students
I am so thankful for Drea and Melanie for teaching Christian with love, patience, and high expectations at the same time. He loved his teachers!
Laurie, Sam, and Christian were such good students this year and we are really proud of them. It is fun to see how much they can learn and grow in a year. It was fun to teach Joy School again. It reminded me how much I really like the program. I am excited to teach Grant in Joy School in a couple years. But for now, Congratulations, Christian! Great job!

1 comment:

Paige said...

That's so cool that you guys do that. We are looking at the possibility of doing joy school but in Spanish maybe. I don't know if that is possible but we know a lot of moms that speak both Spanish and English to their kids and since Spanish preschool is so expensive, it could be a good option. Let me know what you think about it. I know you guys do such a good job with joy school.