Friday, June 12, 2009

The Joy of family pictures

So, they aren't always so fun to take, but they are nice to have.
These are a few of the pictures I took while the whole Marshall side was in town. Don't blame me for the shadows. I disputed the steps as the location because of the leafy shadows and patches of sun, but oh well. I also didn't do the positioning. They are pretty cute anyway.
cousins
Grandma and Grandpa with the kids

The whole group

Mom and Dad

Craig, Lorel, and Ella


Matt, Janelle,Cameron,Nina,Howie, and Donovan(they were smiling at their own camera)Scott and Chrissy's pics are on their own camera too.
Us (not terrible, but we don't love it. We'll try again another day).

the kids, we will definitely have to try this again! Pretty funny, eh?

3 comments:

The Henrich Family said...

love the last shot! darling photos

Ioana said...

They came out really good. I like the idea of each family having their own color.

Mom said...

I love them!