Friday, June 12, 2009

Let's take the party outside!

After we had a cookout and cake and ice cream inside, we headed outside for fun in the sun! In no particular order...

water balloons!

Scott,Chrissy, and the girls canoeing to the island. How cool is it that there is an island where the creek hits the river? We have had lots of fun exploring that island. My favorite find was a live horseshoe crab that Danny and I found two summers ago.

Grant and Cameron played next to each other. I bet they'll interact more next year.

I am thankful to have good parents.

Donovan and Victoria had a creative idea- selling balloons. Pretty cute!


All of the kids over 2 went on wave runner rides. Looks like Nina was excited. Thanks, Danny!



Could Matt catch the wave runner if he jumped off the dock? Nope. Sorry Matt.

GG stayed in the shade while she watched her great grand kids. I was lucky to catch this picture.
I lounged on the water for a few minutes, then took kids on the tube with me and Danny pulled it in quickly. They thought it was pretty fun.

Cheeky little Nina

I spy with my little eye...
A fun day.

No comments: