Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Another Miracle!

A few years ago I started to write down the miracles that I hoped for and even expected. I listed them as they happened. I know that our will and the Father's will do not always align, but so many times they do! This is what I just posted on facebook.

"Our family got amazing news last night! A year ago tomorrow we found out that my dad had an inoperable malignant brain tumor. It has been a very long and difficult year and there were several time periods when we didn't know if he would make it. However, thankfully, my Dad has made it through! He just had some scans last week and found out last night that they are all clear! We consider his healing to be miraculous and thank our Heavenly Father for his healing. We are so thankful for all of the medical professionals who have worked tirelessly to help him. We are thankful for the chemotherapy medications and stem cell transplant that saved his life. Medical technology is amazing. The doctors and nurses have been amazing. My dad has been a great patient, showing patience, acceptance, faith, and optimism. My mom has also shown incredible patience, hard work, and charity. They are both incredible examples to me. We are also so very thankful to the friends and family members who have given service and who have prayed many prayers in his behalf. God is Good, Miracles still happen. So very thankful!"

No comments: