Thursday, April 30, 2020

My 40th Birthday- Covid style

I had a great 40th birthday! Last year I said that I would take responsibility for my own feelings on my birthday and definitely make it a good day by planning it and making it what I wanted. Well, covid happened, so I changed my plans and expectations. I decided to have a nice, relaxed, fun day with the family and I did.
This cute boy woke me up, asked me to shut my eyes, and walked me into the hallway.

I opened and saw these pictures in the frames for the gallery wall! Yay! I love it!

Then, the kids had this surprise for breakfast. I really liked the hologram plates.

It was supposed to be rainy all day, but we took a walk anyway. Rainy walk!
We came home, dried off, and did our own thing for a couple of hours. Then, Danny took a half day and came home with El Jaripeo take out for lunch,

The kids sent us out for a drive while they worked on setting up a party! 
I loved the streamers and balloons.

Their llama poster was so cute too. We played pin the sunglasses on the llama,

musical chairs (mats), and Limbo. Fun classics!

The pulled out some party hats for brownies and ice cream.



I was totally spoiled with tons of presents!

And some of my favorite flowers started blooming! 

It was a great day and I felt loved and thankful for my family, our health, and for our beautiful world.




No comments: