Friday, January 20, 2012

C's Wombat Project

Christian did an animal project this year and chose the wombat. This kid cracks me up. He filled out his written report paper before I even saw it! That sort of initiative and wanting to get things done quickly is tricky for me. I admire it, but I like to deliberate and think things through first. I wanted to help him research and plan his project. He just likes to get things done and move on. Some of his answers changed after we did a little more research online, but the majority were right and were things I wouldn't have known. He remembers a lot of what he hears, the first time. Lucky him, huh?

For the creative portion of the project, he and Danny cut out a wooden wombat with the jigsaw. Christian sanded it and painted it.
We thought it was pretty cute. Good job, Buddy!

No comments: