Sunday, January 15, 2012

VA Beach Trip!

I haven't posted forever. I am about to start publishing posts from the last 6 months. My goal is to be caught up by the time baby #4 comes! Excuse all of the wrong dates!

This was actually the end of July 2011.

Jammin' to songs like Dynamite!

Christian, our little artist, kept himself entertained too!

We were on our way to VA Beach to meet up with Grandma, Grandpa, Matt and his family  who came from Colorado, for a day of fun in the sun! I didn't take my camera to the beach because I didn't want to get it sandy, but I am sad to not have pics of the kids burying each other in the sand, gathering buckets of water for the castles mote, etc. 

Well, everybody had a great time!
I especially wish I brought my camera to capture, Victoria trying and succeeding at surfing! She got up and rode 3 waves in (standing) within an hour. Natural surfer chick was pretty cool! I was super impressed! Thanks Danny for teaching her. She loved it and can't wait to try again next summer!

No comments: