Friday, January 20, 2012

Thanksgiving feasts!

Thanksgiving celebration in Ms. Dudley's class was a fun way to eat lunch.



Christian and his friends

Creative Kailynn

Emma and her dad

Christian and I

We had 3 feasts total if you count that one! On Thanksgiving Day we ate at my parents' house and then again with Danny's side of the family in Williamsburg.

I didn't bring my camera, but wanted to share a funny story. Copied directly from Lorel's blog

"At the Marshall house, when we first arrived, we wrote down a few things we were thankful for a put them in a jar.  At the end of dinner, we pulled the strips of paper out and took turns reading them.  My mother-in-law was a little shocked when she pulled this paper out:

"Okay... Who wrote this?!?  Who said they are thankful for poop?!"  

Ha!  My bro-in-law grabbed the slip of paper to see whose writing it was, and realized that Pam had just read it upside-down...
 
Pretty funny stuff! We are indeed thankful for food and ate a lot of good stuff! We really have a lot to be thankful for and were happy to spend the day with our extended family.

No comments: