Tuesday, January 31, 2012

December day at the Rivah!

I love going to the river house, even in December! It is just a calm, peaceful get-away. The kids and I went with my parents for a night or two after Christmas when Danny was working on the bathroom, working a basketball tounament, and maybe officiating wrestling. I can't remember for sure.  I know we enjoyed our time though.

I like the way my mom decorates the house for Christmas.


Just a few shots of the kids playing outside down by the water. This first one has a story.

Grant and Christian gave Victoria bracelets for Christmas. Well, when Victoria was throwing things into the water, her bracelet from Christian flew off on the first throw. She was so upset. I gave her a hug, so did her brothers. This is them hugging her. They have normal sibling rivalry sometimes, but they really love each other. To finish the story, the next morning when the tide was lower. My dad found the bracelet and rescued it! Christian was with him and felt like he played a role in the recovery too. Victoria's heroes!

Grant happily hanging by the water.

throwing things in is so fun! We used acorns and pine cones primarily.

Maybe a few leaves too.

We had a fun time. Thanks, Mom and Dad!

No comments: