Sunday, January 15, 2012

Great Wolf Lodge with the Marshalls





We had a great time with my side of the family at Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg! We went there straight after VA Beach, so we had several days of water fun! We had never been before and the kids had a major blast. Here are just a few pictures of our time there. Again, wish I had my camera with me in the water park, where we spent most of our time, but I didn't want to ruin or lose the camera. We loved playing in the water though. Our favorite slide was the one with lights and music.
Cousins at one of the nightly story times

Lorel and I imitating the show there. If you have been there, you know exactly what we were doing. Well, unless you are Ella or Grant. They seem unsure about what their mothers are doing.

Magic wands/special quests!





We had a great time with the family! Thanks Mom and Dad for the awesome trip!

No comments: