Tuesday, January 17, 2012

More Halloween fun! October 31, 2011

We love Halloween! Just a few of the normal traditions...





Fun hayride at the Vogel's party, which is always a great time!

trick or treating in town on Halloween afternoon

And around the block on Halloween night!







For the first time ever, I stayed home to give out candy. It was low-key and I didn't mind it. I think if it had been the only outing, I would have been sad. However, I got to participate in plenty of the Halloween fun. Un-pictured were the classroom "parties" (really treat distribution- homemade orange oreos rolled in black ad orange sprinkles for Christian's class and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for fall for V's class). There may have been a few more celebrations, but I have procrastinated blogging for 7 months(3 since Halloween) so my mind is foggy!

No comments: