Sunday, May 24, 2009

Car wash fun!

Danny and V decided to wash the Jeep after the camp out. It rarely gets washed and I wondered why on a day when we had so much to unload, wash, put away, etc. I wasn't super happy about their choice. It was just low on the list of things to accomplish that afternoon. However, when I peeked at them it sure looked like they were having fun together!

So, I think it was a good choice afterall. Just look at their smiles. Not to mention Danny's body- hot!

They got clean (or soaked at least) and the Jeep did too! Glad you did it guys.

1 comment:

Ioana said...

You guys are having way too much fun!
I'm sorry to hear that the boys were sick on Mother's day. Maybe it's a boy thing to throw up when they have a fever, because Zach does it too, but not the girls. Hmm....:)