Sunday, May 24, 2009

the rivah

I'm not going to type a lot. When Danny went to Helaman's Challenge, the kids and I went to the river house. It was a good time and the first time we'd been since Christmas, I think. We always love it there. My parents were there and Craig, Lorel, and Ella too. It was beautiful outside. It was kinda chilly for bathing suits, but the kids got wet for a little bit anyway.

I had fun with my camera there and the pictures turned out to be pretty cute, so I'll just post a bunch. Some help show what we did and others I just like.
























Thanks mom and dad for having us and feeding us and taking us out in the boat. It was fun!

2 comments:

Lorel said...

Hey Brooke! Nice posts... you looks SUPER HOT in that Mother's Day pic with Christian! Also, thanks for posting those pics of the river. They are really cute. Could you zip them and email them to me?! I would love that! See you soon!

Janelle said...

Those are all great pictures Brooke!