Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cutest little some bunnies I know

We went to Easter Dinner at G.G.'s straight after church. It has been pretty much the same for as long as I can remember. I really love traditions. So comfortable. I think it is so comfortable that I forget to take pictures. I took a few though, but I really only got the kids on the egg hunt and I didn't get any good closeups of Christian or Hailey. Good thing Scott and Chrissy and Craig and Lorel take good pictures. I may have to copy some of yours sometime.
Anyway, we ate a great dinner, socialized, and let the kids do some crafts. They decorated paper eggs and their bags for the egg hunt. Then they got to go on the Easter egg hunt! They were so excited. Most of the eggs were filled with stickers, pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters. My mom thinks they already get enough candy- she is right! It is pretty fun and as kids get older they appreciate the money even more! The past couple years my aunt Mary has put little bunny ears on the kids. She is a kindergarten teacher and does fun things like that for the holidays.
Here they come! Out the door! Go girls, go! They all looked so cute in their Easter dresses and sweaters(well, V wouldn't wear her sweater, but what's new?)


Pretty Sydney is looking!


Christian found one! Why does he always look so sneaky?

Ella caught on like a pro!
Look how many I found! Thank you grandma!

Poor bunny Grant is angry that he didn't get any eggs. What a face!

It was a fun time and we look forward to next year! Thanks Marshall's!

No comments: