Monday, May 4, 2009

Victoria's zoo field trip!

Victoria had a field trip a couple Friday's ago to the Richmond Metro Zoo. This field trip was especially fun for me because the families were invited to join the classes and their chaperons. Christian, Grant, and I are glad when we get to spend more time with V. We miss her when she is at school and look forward to summer. Also, the field trip was cool because the students wore the tie-dye shirts that I made for Mrs. Grider's class. Christian and Grant wore tie-dyed shirts too. The kids looked cute and it was easy to spot each class.



Victoria, Maggie, and Arianna.

Maggie's mom was the group's chaperons and we all stayed together as we listened to a presentation and explored the zoo.




V and Ari liked learning more about the animals.


Seeing them up close was cool too.
Christian totally felt comfortable and a part of the group. Is anyone suprised? Gotta love the confidence and outgoing nature.

Victoria's picture of the bears. My kids sure love taking pictures. Where do they get that?OK, I took this picture because I was so proud of Christian for sharing. Victoria was pleased with her brother too. The kids all had little cups of feed, but I got one for Christian so he could feed the animals too and not feel left out. But, his was bigger. The other kids ran out and he was so nice to share. More friends, Caroline and Linn

After we explored and saw a lot of the awesome animals, we ate lunch. V was happy to have a picnic and get to hold Grant. She makes sure she holds him everyday. She really loves him.

It was a fun trip and I feel thankful that I am able to be a part of things like this.

No comments: