Monday, May 4, 2009

Moores at Maymont

When Christian and Danny got back from their campout, we went up to Maymont to spend the afternoon with friends. Our friends, the Moores, came to town for a visit! We were so excited to see them, so we set up a Saturday playgroup to get the old gang together.



Here are the Moore kids in yellow, our kids, Colton, and Bekim. Greyson is in the background. Jackson and Caroline were there too as were Ada and Samir. The Lewises and Lamberts came too. It was fun to play with friends.

Christina spraying the kids with water. It was a hot day. "Spray me, spray me!"

Victoria and Josselyn hadn't seen each other for three years, but became friends again rather quickly. It was cute. They didn't remember each other except for pictures, but we invited Jocelyn (can't decide on the spelling, someone help please) to come with us to look at the animals. Although both a little slow to warm up normally, they started talking at the first stop- the pigs. This little picture story is one of my new favorites.



By the time we were heading out of the barn, they were totally friends.
I love that and want to be able to make friends that instantly.
This next picture is my favorite! How cute is this? "Do you like butter?" I hope that they can be pen friends or something. Tijon and I talk about how fun it would be for them to be friends and visit each other when they are teens or be roommates at BYU. It's fun to plan your kids' lives sometimes. ;)And Christian had a fun with his friends too. Here's a picture with his good buddy Nathan. They really seem to get each other and play well together. Unfortunately, their family will be moving soon. That is one sad thing about our ward. Lots of people move. It is hard to say goodbye to good friends every year.
Victoria took this picture of Tijon and I. I miss Tijon living here, but it was so fun to see her happy smiling face! We got to hang out that night too. We had a fun adults night with old friends at the Martinez house. It was fun to reminisce about our lives 3-5 years ago and talk about what has happened since. I wish I had taken my camera. Jin Hee, didn't you take some pics? I am thankful for good friends here and around the country. Maybe a few more of you should come visit!

No comments: