Sunday, May 10, 2009

Last year in my 20's


I had great birthday this year and can't believe I am 29! Thanks friends and family for making it a great day! The day before was great too. Mom took me to lunch and two friends Paige and Melanie, surprised me with presents! Thanks for making me feel so special!

Danny and the kids planned a great party for me too! They surprised me with new earrings and a cute new outfit- a shirt and a skirt that I love-black with pockets! Victoria planned some fun party games too. Then we had cake and ice cream. We went to Don Jose for dinner. Yum!


Flowers Christian helped my mom pick. Also, a new chair for our kitchen table from my parents.


Victoria, Christian, and Danny made a yummy cake.



My wishes usually come true.




A new friend of mine, Debbie Stafford, brought this cake over for me and I thought it was so pretty and so extremely thoughtful and generous of her. It too helped me feel loved. Thanks! I think it'll be a great year!

No comments: