Monday, May 4, 2009

Princess PJ party

While Christian and Danny were away at the camp out, V and I were having a great time too! We were invited to a Princess pj party! Thank you Trosses for the great idea and the fun night!Kasey and Audrey enjoying the movie, popcorn, and mommy daughter time.


Jen and Lexie doing the same. Check out Jen's freshly painted nails.
There were other great girl friends there too, but my camera kept doing auto fill flashes and it was annoying, so I just put it away. V and I didn't get any pics together in our pj's. But we had a great time.
Victoria painted my nails all by herself! It was cool. The polish is still on my toenails and looks pretty good, especially for a 5 year old. I painted hers a cool green color.

Outside I took a few silly pics of V and Lexi, both sporting some Hanna Montana Pj's. We went to see that movie together for a girls night not too long ago. We loved it by the way and can't wait to learn the "Hoedown showdown. " How lucky were we to be able to have two special mom/daughter days in one month? Very!!!!!
I love you, V, and I am glad that you and I can have so much fun together. Let's keep it up!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: