Thursday, May 23, 2019

Field Days 2019

I had a super fun time helping with the field days at Yowell again this year! Thank you, Mrs. Houck for letting me help. So much fun to see all of the kids having such a great day!

On the first day, I had a really fun time with Mrs. Zuna. For the first half of the day we worked the inflatable obstacle course. She and I ran it before the kids came in and thought it was so much fun.  I was there when Grant's class came in and I was able to see he and his friends enjoy it. I also got to race against his teacher, Mrs. Van Leer. She beat me by about 1 second. Close, fun race! I wish I had taken a few pictures, but did not. 

After lunch we ran a cool down station. There we made and handed out snow cones. I think Ms. Zuna and I had the best stations that day!

Grant enjoyed his field day


The next day included Katherine's grade. 

Katherine had a fun time too! Here she is under a giant ball for an over your head passing race that her class was doing.

I helped with the "Taste Test Challenge" The kids had to pick a card and had to option to drink whatever the card said. Ex. Pickle juice, grape juice, tomato juice, or fruit punch.


It was fun to see her class having a blast too!


No comments: