Thursday, May 9, 2019

Teacher Appreciation Week PTC Volunteer

I love our teachers! Over the years, my kids have been blessed with some of the world's best! I love helping with things like this, so was glad I had the chance. Thank you, Jessica and Yowell, for asking me to help with the breakfast and the snack cart! Thanks also for taking and sharing pictures, because I never think to!

Here I am with some awesome helpers who received breakfast items that parents dropped off before school for teachers and staff. They were troopers to go with me to pick up Starbucks and to help set up the breakfast too. 
Jennifer, Jessica, and I with the snack cart and drink cart. Jessica took a survey of teachers preferences earlier in the year and was sure to have their favorite drinks and snacks!  The teachers were so excited to "happen to" find their favorites! 

Sandy and I and two happy staff members!


No comments: