Friday, May 3, 2019

YCL Training


I get to be one "unit moms"  for the YCLs  (Youth Camp Leaders) at Girls Camp this summer!

I know that this video may not be working, but I didn't take any other pictures of the fun training party that we had at the Clawson's house. Lacey had a beautiful home and I enjoyed getting to know her. I look forward to working with her more at camp. Victoria is the only YCL from our ward, but I know Alexus and Anni from Culpeper too.  I also loved getting to know more of the girls! 

We played games, ate junk food, and prepared for camp. We made a name- "the bearded ladies", started the centerpiece for our table in the mess hall, planned a skit, started a flag for our unit and more. We got a lot accomplished and had fun doing it. They really were a fun and happy group and it made me excited for our time together at camp.



No comments: