Monday, May 20, 2019

First Grade Awards and Special Time with Kate

I loved seeing the first graders at the awards assembly. They completed 1st grade!

I think I have mentioned before that I love Mrs. Sutter's class!

I was really proud of Katherine's good work this year and her teacher was proud too!  She "#givesitall!" This kind of hard work, grit, determination, and attitude will serve her so well throughout her life.

I think 2 kids in each class received this award. It was so cool that one of Katherine's best friends, Reid Greene, was the other kid to get this award. He is a precious and all around great kid.

 Guess what?! I got an award too! That was a big surprise!
It was so nice of Mrs. Sutter to thank me with an award and flowers! She thanked Mrs. Bowling, Chloe's mom, and Mrs. Greene, Reid's grandma, too. We all love helping in their cute classroom!

And I was also gifted thank you notes from all of the kids! 

 We had fun going back to the classroom to spend a few more minutes together. 




These kids are so adorable and fun!

 Kate and I went to lunch at Chick-fil-a and then went to Lenn Park together. 




I sure love my 7-year-old girl!





No comments: